- 672,890 start-ups were founded in the UK in 2018/2019 tax year.
- That’s 1,843.5 per day.
- Or 76.8 per hour.
- 57.6% of companies that started up in 2013 were gone 5 years later.
- 89% of companies founded in 2017 survived the first year.
- 65% of UK employees want to start their own business
Wherever you are on your business journey the single hardest thing is to find engaged investors whose investment criteria matches your sector which is key to successful fundraising.
The Investors Panel members range from Angels, HNW, PE, VC’s etc. who each have a clear investment focus.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
We have developed a proven and successful process.
Stage 1: Evaluate how Investor Ready you are?
Using our AI/ML data driven Evaluation Technology platform is your first critical step towards achieving funding success.
Our data led approach evaluates and analyses your deal potential by providing fast input and assessment, to providing you with an advantage and increasing your funding success.
- Benchmarks your business against others within your sector looking for investment
- Generates an investment readiness score
- Benchmarks your Company valuation
- Identifies positive and negative pointers to help you improve your score
- Delivers an Investment health-check before pitching
Stage 2: High impact Pitch Decks = Investor Engagement
We work with you to ensure that your pitch deck is high impact investor presentation ready.
High impact Pitch Decks achieve a higher % of Investor Engagement.
We assist and work with you to develop your pitch decks to become ‘Investor Focused’ rather than product or service led ensuring potential investor engagement.
A common issue is missing out key elements that investors need to see in a pitch deck which can lead to investors passing on your investment opportunity.
You need to stand out.
Stage 3: Ready for Investment?
We present you to members of our focused and engaged investment panel who match your industry sector.
What we do is prepare you to increase your chances of successfully securing funding and finding the right investment (s) and the right investment partner(s) for the future.
Our Investors Panel members trust us that you have gone through our process, by utilising any or all of the above services.
For more information on the services we offer or to contact us regarding something else, please complete the form below.